The Rental Application Process
Thank you for your interest in our rental property.
The following information is provided to assist you
with the rental application process.
1. Filling Out Your Application: Each person must please complete separate applications. An application is required for each adult that will be living in the house over 18 yrs of age.
2. Application Fee: You must submit the application fee with your completed application in order for it to be processed. The application fee is $40 per person. This fee is non-refundable.
3. Submitting Your Application: If you live out of the local area, call us first to verify the home is still available and let us know you are submitting an application. Then send us the completed application with the application fee. Please keep in mind that applications are processed on a first come first serve basis. We do not hold properties for anyone, so expediting the application to us can sometimes be very important to ensure your opportunity to rent the property.
4. Security Deposit: Once we approve your application, we will contact you. The next step will be to pay the security deposit. This must be paid within 24 hours of the application being approved. The security deposit is what reserves the property for you until your lease is signed. Even with an approved application, a rental property will remain on the market until the security deposit is received. This payment must also be in the form of cashiers check, money order, or wire, made payable to RE/MAX Alliance.
5. Lease: When your application is approved, arrangements will be made to have you come into the office to sign the necessary paperwork. If you are out of the area, the lease and required forms can be faxed or emailed to you. The lease must be signed & returned to us within seven days.
6. First Month´s Rent & Pet Fee: Your first month´s rent is due on the lease start date. For the first month, the rent must be paid by Money Order or Cashier´s Check. The amount will be prorated based on your lease start date. If you have an approved pet, the non-refundable pet fee of $300 per pet will be due at this time.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rent and the pet fee must be paid with two separate cashier´s checks or money orders, each made payable to RE/MAX Alliance.
7. Remaining Monthly Rent Payments: are due to our office on the first day of each month. We encourage all our tenants to pay their rent via Electronic Funds Transfer using ACH. We will provide the ACH enrollment form when you sign your lease. Anyone that elects not to pay their rent via ACH is required to pay an additional $25 monthly processing fee.
We know moving can be a very stressful time,
so if you have any questions please feel free to call our office at
Ask to speak to a member of the "The Doll Team."
To Apply Now on line,
simply CLICK ON the following link: